There will be three modules. Each participant will select two to attend. Their off-module will be when they have their photo taken and an opportunity for one-on-one assistance from Robyn Acampora of Yale’s Office of Career Strategy.
Before the Workshop
- Submit two parts of your LinkedIn profile for suggestions on wording from Robyn and myself.
- Choose photo backdrop and come dressed professionally waist up. Options include: Business Jacket, lab coat, collared shirts. Recommendation: Hair cut.
- Networking Strategies
- Case Studies – Both Successful and Unsuccessful
- LinkedIn Data – Applying the Scientific Method to LinkedIn
- Photo taken by Chip Bowley with your preferred backdrop. Options include: gray, black, white, windows, and brick.
- One-on-one assistance from Robyn Acampora of Yale’s Office of Career Strategy. Options include: talk about wording on your profile, what are informational interviews.
- You can also use this time to put into practice some of the things you learned during the modules.